Monday, July 6, 2009

Todays Topic of the Day: July 6, 2009

Todays topic of the day is sex and relationships in the workplace. It might b my favorite Martin episode. I personally don't suggest it but u no itzurworld do wat you want to do. It's possible, but it was three things I was told wen I was small n I still live by em, take care home, don't b no punk, don't be a snitch, n don't let ur partner no how much u make or have made unless ur married. But for other reason I think it's hard to do like jealousy n other thing but u no itzurworld do wat you wanna do. U no wat to do leave a message,

Thanx

2 comments:

  1. It's sooo easy to get caught up in office affairs...when you think about it you spend more time at your job then you do at home and when it comes to numbers...chances are their is someone in the work place that you'll be attracted too. If home is not being taken care of that cubby buddy that speaks every morning, that's sooo nice, brings you back lunch and doesn't mind listening and happens to look good....it's real easy to get caught up....that's why it's soooooooooo very important to not just take care of home but just take care of all aspects of your relationship......that's my take on it...i'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm confused. . .

    but anyway

    back when i used to work [lol] this guy tried to talk to me at my new job. .it was okay i guess. .and then i found out he was already messing with someone on the job and EVERYBODY knew it but me. .the problem was, i didn't find out about them until after me and him had started talking. .he was basically messing with both of us and by the time i found out about it everyone knew he was playing us and it was SO embarassing. .suddenly EVERYDAY at work, somebody brought up the situation and it totally made the workplace a mess. . .there were arguments, there were fights. . .[i wasn't a part of any of that lol]. .anyway, i don't advise it. .

    FYI BTW IF you're going to mess with people at the workplace, you need to check the other person out THOROUGHLY. if they have a big mouth, you're screwed.

    holla.

    ReplyDelete