Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Topic of the Day Sept. 2

Todays topic of da day is friends. Fuck da bullshit I no who I am. Fake people can only pretend for so long. Now who in the world came up wit the concept of let's just be friends. It's fuckin impossible unless you are just completely turned off by someone and who wants to be seen in public wit someone ugly. Something to think about. If you never been on a date during the day it's for a reason. If you can't do anything in public like hold hands, walk beside someone without them speed walkin or slow dragging it's for a reason. You should find out. But back to the question. If you talked at all just a little bit there's feelings there a kiss is something you shared that you can't forget if it was real but think about it...it don't mean nothing if you can get it again believe me. But this friends thang is gay. Me personally I don't have a background of staying cool wit my ex afta we broke up cause they just was in the way, and kept me from finding something real. The games n bullshit takes over the relationship and it only reminds you of why you broke up. This just friends thang has Neva been for me give me your input on things cause what's good for me might not be what's good for you, but you no itzurworld...leave a message tell me how you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment